A new paradigm in healthcare
Welcome to The Full Yield, Inc. We are committed to making food the centerpiece of a new paradigm in healthcare in order to reduce the risk of chronic diseases caused by poor diet. Our mission is to improve public health by making high-quality food, high-quality behavioral support, and high-quality education about food and health systemically sustainable.
What we do
Put food first. Good food is the foundation of good health and fundamental to a high quality of life, all life long, but it is currently invisible in healthcare. The United States spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world and less on food (per percent of income) than any other population in the world. These two facts are the two sides of the same coin, the coin that is public health.
More than 50% of Americans suffer from chronic diseases, most of which are diet-based and preventable conditions such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease. It is time for us to recover food’s unique and foundational relationship to physical, mental, and emotional health. Unrefined and minimally refined foods are the simplest, least expensive, and most pleasurable tools for improving public health.
The Full Yield, Inc. has created a unique and highly integrated collaboration between the food and healthcare industries in order to demonstrate that high-quality food measurably improves health and productivity and reduces disease risks, disease effects, and total healthcare costs.
What we believe
- That every person has a right to the best expression of his or her genes
- That good food is the foundation on which health is built and preserved
- In the body’s ability to respond when given health-supporting foods
- In the individual’s ability to passionately pursue and consume a diet of those foods when given the right supports
- That the best diet for our health is also the best diet for the earth
- That the sum is always greater than the parts: whole foods are healthier than partial foods and a true collaboration between the food and healthcare industries can restore public health
Here is our promise to our members and customers:
You can feel better.
You’re allowed to feel better.
We can help you feel better.
To meet this promise, we pledge:
- To make it easier, more convenient, and more appealing to eat health-supporting foods and sustain a healthier lifestyle
- To make it practical to participate in a 360-degree wellness program that may reduce preventable disease risk, increase quality of life and productivity, and reduce healthcare costs
- To inform, educate, and advocate nationally about the personal, societal and environmental benefits of a minimally refined, whole-foods, plant-rich diet
Continue to the next section.